The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier facility in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor buildings on a stunning shaded campsite. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members. Please click this link for our on-line application https://jccabramscamps.campmanagement.com/apply or visit our website at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.
A Specialist is responsible for running an activity & providing leadership in their skilled area.
1. Execute and teach the Ceramics camp plan for campers grades Prek-5th grades.
2. Must be able to instruct using a variety of mediums with air dry clay being creative with a various glazes, textures and non-fired paints. Creating keepsakes an true camp works of art.
3. Must be able to follow and modify camp lesson plans as needed.
4. Manage a group of approximately 12+ campers with the support of the counselors during their scheduled time at fine arts.
5. Responsible for daily set-up and clean-up.
6. Work collaboratively with the entire Specialist team on weekly special events & programs.
7. Maintains the supply and inventory list of supplies for ceramics. Care and store all materials & supplies.
8. Assist Program Director with weekly electives.
If you are FUN, LOVE KIDS AND WANT AN AMAZING SUMMER. then we want you!