Applicant Log-In | Employer Log-In

Find a Career at a JCC Now!

Enter Keyword(s):
Select a State:
Select a Region:
Select a Category:
Back To Search Results

Location and Job Title:

Housekeeper/Room Setups
JCC of Indianapolis
6701 Hoover Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260

Principal Responsibilities:

If you enjoy constructing and then deconstructing, putting puzzles together and then taking them apart, and getting your workout by lifting tables and chairs, the Indianapolis JCC has the perfect job! We have an immediate opening in our Facility Operations department for someone who will spend 20% of his/her time assisting the housekeeping staff keep our facilities neat, tidy and looking good. The other 80% will be spent on setting up conference rooms and other spaces as specified. The ideal candidate enjoys being part of a hard-working team, is flexible and willing to change directions quickly, and doesn't shy away from challenges.

Minimum Qualifications:

Room Set-ups & Breakdowns  80%

Housekeeping  20%

QUALIFICATIONS:

WORK ENVIRONMENT:This position will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry 60 pounds.This position requires the individual to work independently within the housekeeping team in a fast-pace environment and be flexible when work orders change. Work schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am  5 pm.

Agency Information:

For over 100 years, members of the Indianapolis community have enjoyed a diverse range of services for all ages and interests at the JCC Indianapolis. With recreational, educational and social programs and facilities that include a fitness center, water park, therapy pool, early childhood education center, art gallery, indoor tennis center, basketball courts and more, you cant help but find something to love at the JCC Indianapolis. For more information, visit www.jccindy.org