The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier campsite in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor facilities at a stunning shadded property. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members. Please click this link for our on-line application https://jccabramscamps.campmanagement.com/apply or visit our website at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.
A Specialist is responsible for running an activity & providing leadership in their skilled area.
1. Assist Specialist Unit Director in creating a creative, campy and fun arts & craft program for campers in Prek-5th grade.
2. Must be able to teach using a variety of mediums such as drawing and painting.
3. Manage a group of approximately 12+ campers with the support of counselors during their scheduled time at arts & crafts.
4. Responsible for daily set-up and clean-up of arts & craft pavillion.
5. Work collaboratively with the entire Specialist team on weekly special events and programs.
6. Assume additional roles as given by UD such as bus duty, lunch duty and drills.
7. Assist Program Director with the design and execution of weekly electives.
8. Maintain accurate supply list and end if summer inventory.