Location and Job Title:
Marketing Fulfillment Coordinator
101 Garden of Eden Rd.
Wilmington, DE 19803
The Siegel JCC is a non-profit membership organization where people come together as a community to learn, share and celebrate. We inspire and connect people of all ages, faiths and backgrounds through social, educational, cultural, fitness and recreational opportunities in a warm and welcoming environment. The J represents a feeling of home for kids, families, teens, singles and everyone in between.
The J houses preschool, child care and camp programs, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, gymnasium and racquetball courts. Our thirty-two acre family campus offers a wide array of outdoor recreational services. The J is also home to Jewish holiday celebrations and cultural arts programming.
The J is proud to be part of the Family of Communal Agencies funded in part by the Jewish Federation of Delaware, United Way of Delaware and JCC Association.
Position includes supporting the Development Director in implementing a comprehensive marketing and communication program to our existing and potential members.
- Daily, hands on content creation and management for our social media outlets including website pages, eblast campaigns, e-newletters, Facebook, Instagram, and other building level media channels with the goals of providing timely and accurate information to our membership and larger community in order to increase web site traffic and program attendance
- Reinforce our brand and community messaging through social media content
- Weekly and monthly reporting/analysis of social media metrics
- Coordination of social media and PR activities with the center-wide marketing calendar
- Regularly monitor and facilitate all feedback and comments in the social media space
- Manage all external postings promoting events, programs and center-related activities
- Supports the PR efforts of the center by developing story content across various departments
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Development Director
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, along with a minimum of two years professional experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Must possess a collaborative, energetic and can-do disposition.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented with a focus on transparency & accountability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint), email marketing software (e.g. Robly, Constant Contact) and social media channels.
- Available to work scheduled nights and weekend events.