Location and Job Title:
Security Officer Lead
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Salary Range:$28.84 To 28.84 Hourly
The Security Lead offers guidance and instruction to Security Officers and provides skilled leadership within the Security team.
- Carry out duties of security posts and patrols throughout the facility.
- Proactively solve problems as they arise.
- Give professional directions during security incidents and serve as point person during emergencies.
- Assist with daily evaluations, quality checks and personnel issues of the Security Team
- Provide guidance and instruction to Security Officers in their daily tasks. Ensure that procedures are being followed.
- Document incidents in written reports
- Serve as special event crowd control, screening and observation.
- Perform opening and closing building and grounds security inspections.
- Intervene, deescalate, and respond appropriately to on-site conflicts and disruptions.
- Complete daily checklists and audits
- Maintain emergency supply inventory
- Complete with security policies and procedures.
- Provide support in the event of crisis, emergency evacuation, or breach.
- Perform risk assessments and provide data to Security Operations Manager.
- Participate in ongoing training related to security procedures and dynamics including CPR/AED and First Aid.
- Provide customer service support for JCCSF members.
- Perform other security related duties as assigned by Director of Security.
- Benefited non-exempt position
- Flexible schedule including weekends, early mornings, and late evenings
- Must be available on call 24/7
- Prior experience as a Security Officer
- Knowledge of security practices
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to make a good decision under pressure
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must be able to walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time
- Must be physically able to respond quickly to an emergency
- Must be able to physically perform CPR and give emergency medical care
- Must have current Guard Card
- Capable of working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Excellent customer service skills
$28.84 To 28.84 Hourly
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).