The Development Office of the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is responsible for the management and coordination of all efforts related to contributed income of approximately $4 million including annual campaign, events, corporate sponsorship, arts fundraising, capital campaign and planned giving. The Development Associate is a full-time position that provides overall administrative support to the department, including the workflow and effectiveness of all development operations: gift processing and reporting, donor information, and record keeping for campaigns, appeals, and events. The Development Associate plays a key role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of donor systems and data.
- Manage gift processing systems including deposits, data entry, transaction processing, acknowledgement letters, receipts, matching gifts, recurring giving, tribute and memorial gifts, and other outgoing material as appropriate.
- Reconcile Development financial information with accounting department.
- Generate reports, analyses, and presentations as requested by department and organization leadership.
- Support the Development Office staff on all special events, including the Golf Outing, Lavish Lunches, Rubin Run, and Sports Night as well as other annual events.
- Assist with the grant and sponsorship process, including interim and final reports, project budgets, appeals and operational support materials to foundations, corporations, government agencies and individual donors.
- Track, monitor, and implement all recognition for donors and corporate sponsors throughout the agency.
- Maintain records and ongoing communications related to endowment funds throughout the agency.
- Other duties as required.
-Minimum two years administrative support experience
-Demonstrated organizational skills and high attention to detail
-High-level knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
-Working knowledge of data management best practice
-Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate professionally with internal and external audiences
-Limited, scheduled night and weekend work as required by agency events
$45,000 - $55,000
The Kaplen JCC On The Palisades is a welcoming home away from home for all who pass through its front doors. Our 185,000 square foot building plus acres of outside grounds feature 2 fitness centers, an indoor and outdoor aquatics center, group exercise, spin and pilates studios, 2 gymnasiums, tennis and racquet courts, indoor track, a luxurious spa, multiple playgrounds and fields and so much more. The JCC is home to the renowned Thurnauer School of Music, Leonard and Syril Rubin Nursery School, Neil Klatskin Day Camp, and the JCC Dance and Drama Schools. The JCC is also proud to offer extensive, high-quality programs and services to adults of all ages, as well as to seniors and individuals with special needs.