Location and Job Title:
Community Engagement Team Manager
2000 Hollywood Dr
York, PA 17403
Overview: The Community Engagement Team Manager assists in all aspects of providing excellent customer service to the JCC members, guests and staff.This includes attracting and retaining membership that meet mission. Candidates will be required to be professional and respectful. Be efficient with operation, processing registrations, handling of inquiries and requests; being accountable for all monies received, conducting tours, closing sales, answering phones and greeting customers.
- Recruit, hire, on-board, train, develop and supervise the Community Engagement Supervisor and Community Engagement Team.
- In partnership with the Membership Director, set monthly sales and revenue goals and expectations
- Represent the JCC in external tabling or networking opportunities as determined by the Membership Director
- Ability to handle emergency situations according to York JCC policy and procedure in the absence of Membership Director
- Accountable for all monies received and maintaining cash drawer
- Assist the CE Team in answering phones, completing registrations, conducting tours, "sell" programs closing sales
- Efficiently handling inquiries and requests of members, guests and staff
- Professional and Respectful behavior to all staff and membership
- Planning and scheduling CET staff meetings, schedules, and reviews
- Training associates with accurate programing information, updated policies, procedures and accurate reporting
- Keep front desk inventory up to date with forms and supplies
- Maintaining accountability of associates during supervisor shift
- Assist with the membership annual budget to ensure goals are achieved.
- Assists with Front Desk Associate Salary Budget
- Assist in covering schedule due to absences
- Completing annual performance reviews on all CET
- Communicate with CET on all updated information in regards to JCC events, policy and procedures by email, cheat sheets, training meetings and keeping updated copies in front desk binder
- Provide excellent customer service to JCC members, staff and guests by adhering to the JCC Customer Code of Conduct
- Collaborate with all JCC departments to provide accurate information on programs to visitors
- Other duties as need or assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years' experience in a supervisory role in customer service, sales oriented or hospitality position
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer centered attitude, strong work ethic, positive attitude and kind demeanor.
- Effectively be able to multitask
- Ability to work a highly flexible and rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work flexible work schedule including evenings if needed
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive working relationships at all levels
35,000 - 45,000
Who We Are
The JCC is a non-profit community center that welcomes the diverse population of York County, regardless of religion, financial or ethnic background. Since 1910 the JCC's role has changed and expanded to reflect the current times. Our staff is committed to providing members and guests with high quality programs and customer service. Included in a membership is the use of the fitness center, over 100 group and water fitness classes each week, lap and family swims, open gym use, family art and gym activities, a relaxation center complete with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, and discounts on fitness, social, and enrichment classes and programs.
The JCC provides programming for:
- Wellness & Fitness for all ages
- Youth Fitness, Dance & Sports
- Children's Education and Child Care
- Holocaust Education
- Diversity Education
- Jewish Cultural Programs
- Contemporary Adult Programming