Location and Job Title:
Bernard and Ruth Siegel Jewish Community Center
101 Garden of Eden Rd.
Wilmington, DE 19803
The Marketing Associate is responsible for the creation of marketing materials and implementation of marketing strategy for the agency.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials and collaborating with the Marketing team, department heads, and/or lay leaders
- Illustrates concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, typography, color, style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Creates or identifies images that convey a message
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting layout for approval
- Prepares final artwork for production and submits files to vendors
- Ensures that the J Brand resonates with current and potential members while remaining consistent with the JCCA Brand Guidelines
- Writes tag and headline copy as needed
- Manages online presence through website content and various social media outlets
- Coordinates photography, print material, and design, as well as print publications, media relations, and advertising
- Supports the PR efforts of the center by developing stories, releases, and alerts for various media outlets and assists with the enhancement of agency ambience
- Manages timelines and project plans
- Assists department heads with all marketing pieces and recommends practical methods for marketing services and programs
- Facilitates relationship building with other Jewish and non-Jewish community agencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years' professional experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Up-to-date and proficient in Adobe CS software including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Professionalism regarding time, cost, and deadlines
- Maintains a sense of humor and can work efficiently on a team
25,000 - 35,000
The Siegel JCC is a non-profit membership organization where people come together as a community to learn, share and celebrate. We inspire and connect people of all ages, faiths and backgrounds through social, educational, cultural, fitness and recreational opportunities, in a warm and welcoming environment. The JCC represents a feeling of home for children, families, teens, singles, seniors, and everyone in between.
The JCC houses preschool, child care and camp programs, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, gymnasium and racquetball courts. Our thirty-acre family campus featuring an outdoor pool, ball fields, tennis and basketball courts offers a wide array of outdoor recreational services. The JCC is also home to Jewish holiday celebrations and cultural arts programming.
The mission of the Siegel JCC is to be the hub of Jewish life in our region. We strengthen the greater community by nurturing Jewish belonging and encouraging social, physical, and intellectual growth in an environment guided by Jewish values and culture.