Location and Job Title:
Facilities Team Member
Lawrence Family JCC of San Diego County- Jacobs Family Campus
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Under the direct supervision of the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Team Member is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, functionality and safety of the facility or their specific assigned area. The Facilities Team Member will prepare spaces for meetings and events, and break down and clean up after. All work done by the Facilities Team Member prioritizes the health and safety of the members, visitors and staff of the LFJCC. The Facilities Team Member anticipates needs and provides the tools necessary to keep all areas of the building running smoothly and efficiently.
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership that gym/pool access and discounts on after-school and summer programs
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Previous experience maintaining cleanliness of a large facility.
- Previous experience providing set-up for large scale events.
- Knowledge of standard practices in maintaining the cleanliness of public spaces.
- Must be able to use good, sound judgment and handle emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate at a basic level and take direction in English.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and needs of the facility.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and approachable demeanor.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 lbs (ie carry large, full trash bags) repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift, pull, climb, kneel and bend.
- Regularly required to communicate.
- Must be able to stay on feet the majority of the day.
- Must be able to move easily around areas of building.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in the position, please fill out the LFJCC Employment Application and attach your cover letter/resume. NO PHONE CALLS
25,000 - 35,000
The mission of the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is to provide social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs to individuals and families of all ages, religions, races, financial abilities, and physical and mental abilities. Likewise, the JCC provides equal opportunity employment to individuals of all religions and backgrounds. The JCC welcomes San Diego's diverse Jewish community and the community at large.