Location and Job Title:
Office Administrator, Selkowitz Center for Youth and Family
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
To support families, members and program participants by acting as the administrative support professional and deliver a bespoke customer experience. Departments of support include Aquatics, Sports & Recreation, Performing Arts, Conferences & Celebrations, and Camp. Supports the department professional teams and customers by developing and implementing high quality organization and communication processes. This position reports to the Senior Director of Programming of The Stamford JCC.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for program families and staff, connecting them to information and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Manage all front office functions for aquatics, sports & recreation, performing arts, conferences & celebrations and summer camp programs.
- Manage all aspects of State of CT licensing, ensuring compliance across all programs.
- Interface with vendors, monitoring and ordering supplies for programs at the direction of program directors.
- Support program professionals in all aspects necessary to provide excellence within the programs.
- Responsible for registering families for programs, interfacing with the JCC back office, marketing and finance teams.
- Maintain calendar for different programs, events, interviews, and appointments.
- Develop and Implement processes to better serve JCC families, add value to JCC membership and improve their experience.
- Maintain accurate records and used including data collection, operating instructions and reporting.
- Assist marketing team to ensure deadlines are met in all areas of support.
- Actively participate as a member of the Stamford JCC professional team. Support Stamford JCC mission and vision.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Director of Programming, Associate Executive Director and CEO of Stamford JCC.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Office and Excel.
- Comfortable with cloud based CRM solutions.
- Has a go-getter attitude, with the ability to successfully execute projects big and small from start to finish.
- Personifies flexibility, with the ability to keep different programs organized and on track simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize the customer experience and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree, background in camping, education, marketing or related field preferred.
- Office administration, recruitment, and sales preferred.
- Experience in customer service and working with the public.
- First Aid and CPR Certifications required within 90 days of employment start date.
$35,000 - $45,000
The Stamford JCC is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. We are driven by the Jewish values of welcoming guests, kindness, respect, and communal responsibility, and we warmly welcome people of all ages, faiths, ethnicities and backgrounds.