Location and Job Title:
Substitute Welcome Center Associate
Shalom Orlando Inc
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
We're looking for Substitute Welcome Center Associates who are interested on working on an as-needed basis, to cover our Welcome Center when our full-time staff are out of the office, or when the Shalom is open for extended hours due to special events. This position is perfect for someone with a flexible schedule and looking for something to do on occasion, as there is no regular schedule.
- Administer building opening and closing procedures
- Field all incoming phone calls in a professional, customer service-friendly manner
- Ensure that members' needs are met through personal recognition and by providing quality service, building rapport with members and guests
- Enforce security procedures
- Offer assistance and information about Shalom and the Jewish community
- Serve as a liaison to maintenance staff for immediate needs
- Handle member concerns quickly, politely and effectively
- Actively seek information about all Shalom and campus programs to be well-educated about all events and activities that are occurring
- Report any equipment/facility problems
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Clear and friendly communicator with strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
- A track record of strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Experience in a customer service setting preferred
Part Time $15.00
Part Time $15.00
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.