Location and Job Title:
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus
1125 College Ave.
Columbus, OH 43209
Assist the JCC community establish, maintain and exceed its fitness goals. Competitive wages depending on experience and education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively monitor fitness room
- Engage members in conversation; address them by first name; introduce yourself
- Proactively assist members with fitness equipment; train members in correct use of fitness equipment; correct members on use of fitness equipment as necessary
- Provide fitness equipment orientations for members; provide teen tests
- Give tours to prospective members
- Promote all incentive programs / contests as they are offered by the JCC
- Follow JCC customer service principles: Smile, greet every member by first name, converse
- Assist with Fitness Center as needed.
- Knowledge and Education - Minimum Required or Preferred:BA/BS in exercise related field preferred.
- Experience - Minimum Required or Preferred: At least one National Personal Training Certificate.The JCC recognizes :AFFA, ACE, ACSM, NASM, ISSA, NATA
- Special Skills: Provide outstanding customer service, strong knowledge of nutrition, able to monitor fitness progress, skilled motivator, ability to develop successful fitness programs with significant rehabilitative lifestyle suggestions.
25,000 - 35,000
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus is a human service agency offering a varied program that is Jewish in nature. It is committed to enhancing the quality of individual and family life through the promotion of physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness. It provides educational and cultural programs that reflect the Jewish heritage, health related activities and many services to the community at large. Through its wide array of programs, the JCC pursues its mission of strengthening the individual, family and community.
The JCC nurtures a passion for Jewish learning and living. Through programs and services, the JCC provides comfortable and inviting environments in which the community can thrive.