Location and Job Title:
Aaron Family JCC of Dallas
7900 Northaven Rd
Dallas, TX 75230
OVERVIEW: This position reports to the Director of Building and Grounds of the Jewish Community Center of Dallas, an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). This position is benefits eligible and is classified as Non-Exempt.
- Must have ability to perform general HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry repair & maintenance as well as understand basic refrigeration, chilled water, and pneumatic controls.
- Assist with in-house renovation projects.
- Complete work orders for corrective repair & maintenance work on a variety of building physical structures, equipment, and system components.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs on building systems and equipment.
- Perform daily inspections of facility and make necessary repairs and improvements.
- Possess competent knowledge of use of tools and equipment used in facility and grounds maintenance.
- Perform repairs, modifications, and conduct preventative maintenance on building and facilities, equipment, fixtures, and systems such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc.
- Perform work based on dispatched service or daily/weekly work schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stationary Engineer's License (Preferred)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Preferred)
- Detail oriented and well-organized, ability to complete projects, activities with minimal supervision.
- Must have positive and professional attitude, manner, and speech.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- This position requires independent judgment and initiative.
- Must have valid TXDL, excellent driving record and reliable transportation.
- The flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Must be physically able to do strenuous job-related activities, lift minimum of 75 pounds and easily walk a 170K square foot facility
- Must pass background check and FBI fingerprinting background check.
35,000 - 45,000
The Aaron Family Jewish Community Center of Dallas brings the community together by providing state-of-the-art facilities and exceptional programs in an inclusive environment defined by Jewish values and culture.