Location and Job Title:
Lawrence Family JCC of San Diego County- Jacobs Family Campus
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
PAY RATE/STATUS: $22.00-$25.00 per hour DOE / Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Director of Sports, Fitness & Aquatics and working closely with the Assistant Director of Sports, Fitness & Aquatics, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including creating reports, tracking metrics, managing multiple databases, creating informational marketing emails, and assisting with other administrative and program duties for our Sports, Fitness & Aquatics department. This position will work with the MarTech department to promote a unified brand and maintain consistency in all materials.
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership with gym/pool access and discounts on after-school and summer programs
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Graphic design and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Google platform.
- Ability to learn new database systems quickly.
- Proficient customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
- Clear and effective written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Resourceful and creative thinker.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Regularly required to communicate.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. - e.g. box of copy paper) as needed is required.
45,000 - 55,000
The mission of the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is to provide social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs to individuals and families of all ages, religions, races, financial abilities, and physical and mental abilities. Likewise, the JCC provides equal opportunity employment to individuals of all religions and backgrounds. The JCC welcomes San Diego's diverse Jewish community and the community at large.