Location and Job Title:
800 Foster City Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404
The PJCC is seeking a Development Manager who will work with the Director of Development, Executive/Development Assistant, CEO, Development Committee, and others to ensure the successful accomplishment of fiscal year goals through developing and managing an annual fund plan. The position provides engaging, creative, and detail-oriented development professional support to advance the organization's strategic philanthropic plan, executing on the responsibilities outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Develop, manage, and implement annual fund plan:
- Incorporate strategies for segmentation, retention/upgrade, prospect identification, and evaluation
- Draft messaging for appeals, emails, and other solicitation communications
- Maintain appeal calendar of mailings
- Coordinate with Marketing colleagues to ensure all timelines are met
- Build and manage a portfolio of low-mid-level donors
- Assist with leadership giving portfolios as needed:
- Conduct research
- Schedule Meetings, and coordinate follow-up activities (calls, emails, notes) with staff and lay leaders
- Develop and support Events:
- Assist in planning and execution of a range of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship events to support annual fund and leadership giving goals, including but not limited to:
- Chai Society (leadership giving) engagement events in coordination with Development Committee Chair
- Annual Signature Fundraising Event
- Legacy Society event in coordination with Legacy Committee
- Coordinate with staff throughout the agency to identify opportunities for donor/prospect engagement
- Contribute to overall donor stewardship plan, including drafting and coordinating donor newsletters, video content, email, direct mail, and other communications
- Oversee stewardship activities for Leadership and Major gift donors
Website/Social Media/Digital Fundraising (jointly with Marketing colleagues):
- Collaborate on Development website strategies and content
- Develop and co-manage Development-related Social Media content
- Contribute to and support Text-to-Give and other digital fundraising platforms
Database and Department Support:
- Assist in maintaining and updating documentation, including donor communications, in Salesforce for all donor/prospect segments (Individuals, Foundations, Government, Corporations)
- Work with CRM Team to develop reports for campaigns and donor segments
- Review, analyze, and interpret donor/prospect pipeline reports and additional donor data
- Support Development Committee and sub-committees as needed
- Plan meetings
- Coordinate with lay leaders and Board
- Provide Salesforce back-up to Development Team
- Internal meeting coordination
- Additional duties as needed
75,000 - 85,000
Welcoming with joy people of all ages, faiths, and backgrounds, our innovative Center provides programs and services designed to meet the needs of everyone from infants to seniors.
Come work out in our 50,000 square foot Byer Athletic Center; take a class at our Koret Learning Center; create a lifetime of memories for your children at our award-winning preschool or at Camp Keff.
At the PJCC we believe in a 'Wellness Your Way' approach to overall wellness. Wellness Your Way is an integrated approach to help youth and adults of all ages experience greater well-being by helping you identify your own, unique wellness formula and create a plan to put that formula to work in your life.
Your personal wellness formula serves your whole life, and it is unique to you. Your formula includes Nourish, Move and Engage activities that are the building blocks of a life well-lived.