Location and Job Title:
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
As the curriculum facilitator, you will be in charge of leading an hour-long specialty curriculum multiple times a day for children in preschool and elementary school.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 18 years old
- Actively pursuing or have an associate or bachelor degree in education, communication, psychology, or any related field
- At least 1 year of experience teaching or supervising children
- Able to follow and execute weekly curriculum
- Organize materials prior to the start of each class
- Communicate with supervisor regarding class needs
- Update rosters daily
- Maintain records of who attends what class
- Participate in promotional events relating to class
- Create weekly email for parents
- Lead different activities with curriculum- including arts and crafts, sports, and more
- Establish routine in class
- Provide guidance to children and inspire a love of learning and education
- Creative-minded and flexible attitude preferred
- Follow all sign in and sign out procedures to ensure accountability and safety of children at all times
$15 an hour
25,000 - 35,000
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.