Location and Job Title:
2000 Hollywood Dr
York, PA 17403
Overview: The Teaching Aide will cooperate with the home base teaching team to maintain the quality of the JCCs Early Childhood and School Age Programs, providing excellent care and education for children and building strong partnerships with families.
*Full-time and part-time hours available at both locations
- Cooperate with the home base team to provide a nurturing environment in which all children feel welcomed and secure.
- Meet NAEYC and Keystone Stars standards.
- Adhere to the standards outlined in the Early Childhood and/or School Age Program Handbooks for:
- Following DHS regulations
- Communicating with families
- Care of facility and equipment
- Record keeping
- Health and safety procedures
- Attend regular meetings for your teaching team, the Early Childhood / SACC Program, and the JCC.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma; or
- High School equivalent plus Child Development Certification (CDA)
- At least 18 years old
- Positively and actively promote the JCCs mission, membership, programs, events, and charitable purpose to JCC Early Childhood families, members, staff, guests, and the general public.
- Provide excellent customer service to Early Childhood and School Age families, JCC members, guests, and staff by adhering to the JCC Employee Code of Conduct and Staff Code of Caring.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of child caregiving
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Who We Are
The JCC is a non-profit community center that welcomes the diverse population of York County, regardless of religion, financial or ethnic background. Since 1910 the JCC's role has changed and expanded to reflect the current times. Our staff is committed to providing members and guests with high quality programs and customer service. Included in a membership is the use of the fitness center, over 100 group and water fitness classes each week, lap and family swims, open gym use, family art and gym activities, a relaxation center complete with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, and discounts on fitness, social, and enrichment classes and programs.