Location and Job Title:
Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
45 Haverford Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Reporting to the CEO, the CAO serves as the financial officer of the Kaiserman JCC. The position is responsible for overseeing and directing all financial and administrative activities of the JCC, including accounting, budgeting, financial planning and reporting, internal audit, facility management, human resources, security, and information systems. The CAO also serves on the agency leadership team, assuring that the JCC operates in a fiscally responsible fashion, in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements that furthers the overall mission and objectives of the JCC.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with demonstrated leadership in finance, accounting, and operations in non-profit organizations with multiple departments and an operating budget in excess of $2M.
- B.S. in accounting, finance or other business-related field required, MBA preferred, CPA certification is desirable.
- Successful expertise and experience in strategic financial management, budgeting, and a strong working understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent management skills with a collaborative, team-oriented style; a record of consistent, meaningful contribution to leadership teams; a focus on process as well as outcome.
- Ability to think and act strategically and to develop and implement practical and effective procedures.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Effective time management; highly organized and flexible in approach.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
85,000 - 95,000
The Kaiserman JCC strives to connect individuals, families and our community to each other in order to enhance their lives. We believe building a robust, healthy and caring community is our mission, and aligned with the values as a Jewish institution. Come join our dedicated team to help the community thrive!