Location and Job Title:
Betty & Milton Katz JCC
1301 Springdale Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
The Membership Director will create and implement a visionary plan of belonging and connections to the JCC. The director position requires an expansive view of community with a robust business plan ensuring ongoing revenue growth.
The Director will develop and implement the JCC's approach for outreach and membership sales. This includes, without limitation:
- Creating, promote, and implement membership enhancing operations, programs, events, and services.
- Service existing members by exceeding their expectations, help solve problems, and add to their level of motivation to retain their commitment to JCC membership.
- The Membership Director will directly supervise the Assistant Membership Director and Guest Services Mgr.
- Develop new and expand existing relationships with local organizations and businesses that will enhance the visibility of the JCC and membership offerings
The Wellness Program Director position will help develop and oversee all aspects of the Katz JCC Wellness programming as it relates to Mind, Body, and Soul. The Wellness Program Director will create new and exciting programs to attract the community, broaden relationships and increase the profitability of the fitness and wellness department. The Wellness Program Director also serves on the operations management team within the fitness and wellness wing.
- Manage all aspects of customer relations and satisfaction, strategic campaigns to recruit new members, best practices for retaining members, direct creative incentives, and promotions.
- Extend the JCC's outreach to local community businesses, organizations, and residents.
- Supervise and/or work alongside teams in the following areas: Membership Assistant, Lead Associate, Welcome desk(s) associates, Membership Marketing and Communications, Member Engagement, Retention, and Membership Accounting. With the Director's leadership, these teams will develop and implement processes and protocols to optimize the member experience.
- Develop and execute a commission driven sales experience that will motivate staff within the sales team to set goals and strive to meet or exceed those goals.
- Design and deliver appropriate staff onboarding, ongoing learning opportunities, and regular evaluative practices.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to utilize Customer Relations Management software to collect, analyze and report customer data to identify trends, strategize marketing efforts and identify insights through reporting and visualization features.
- Design, develop and deliver membership initiatives that attract new users, mitigate attrition, and inspire previous users to re-engage with the Katz JCC.
- Provide frequent analysis of membership statistics and report to the executive team.
- Develop, manage, track, implement and report on membership initiatives and goals for new growth and ongoing retention of existing member base.
- Implement and direct a robust vision and application of prospect outreach which may include incentivizing sales and goal achievements within all departments of the JCC.
- Work with membership committees to develop policies, programs, and services for attracting new membership and retaining existing members.
- Work alongside all departments within the JCC to enhance the member experience and attract new prospects.
- Ensure that employee staffing patterns are maintained and meet budgetary goals and requirements.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration preferred and/or 5+ years' experience in sales, customer engagement and management.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Member Management software (e.g., Salesforce, Daxko Operations, Efinesstri, Quattro or the like)
- Experience creating, implementing, and executing a prospect and member journey with a CRM software. .
The Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey, and our family of agencies, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon a person's actual or perceived gender, race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital/civil union status, domestic partnership status, familial status, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, veteran or military status, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, or other legally protected characteristics.
The Federation participates in the E-Verify program.
The Federation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us via the link on this posting. EOE
$55,000 - $65,000
The Katz JCC is a welcoming, vibrant, life-filled community center and a hub for connecting the greater Jewish community and the community at large together in an environment that focuses on the well-being every individual on our campus through learning opportunities for all ages, health and wellness programming, child enrichment programming, specialty sports leagues, seasonal camps, after school programming, early childhood education, arts and cultural programs and events, inclusion programs and activities and numerous special events.