Location and Job Title:
Digital Marketing Manager
Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches
5221 Hood Road
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
The Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to own the development, execution and maintenance of all digital marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, SEO, email marketing, Google Ads, Google AdWords, website tracking, and all social media platforms. This position is located in our Boynton Beach location with occasional travel to Palm Beach Gardens.
The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the Digital Marketing Manager should have a firm grasp of the different digital touchpoints, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance the user experience, and deliver on digital objectives. Work is supervised by the Director of Marketing. Work schedule is generally 40 hours, Mon - Fri with occasional evening or weekend work as directed by work schedule, programs, and deadlines. Travel between JCC locations is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, plan and implement an overall digital marketing strategy for the agency.
- Actively manage the communication content on the Mandel JCC website including writing and optimizing content, brand positioning, SEO optimization, and collecting, analyzing and presenting data for decision making.
- Plan and manage the execution of marketing automation campaigns including email marketing campaigns, social media platforms, and other channels of communication.
- Create engaging content in text, image, and video format to attract and retain customers.
- Develop and expand social media presence, increase engagement, monitor trends and analyze metrics, and most importantly build brand awareness.
- Identify KPIs and set targets, continuously monitor and measure digital strategy effectiveness, and regularly deliver analysis and insights to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues at all levels of the organization to develop compelling digital content and experiences, and use performance metrics to drive learnings and future optimizations.
- Perform all functions pertinent to Search Engine Optimization including optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization; Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities; Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for the agency to make digital improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' digital marketing experience.
- Video editing or photography skills a plus.
- Hands-on experience with social media marketing and advertising campaigns and platforms.
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment and has the ability to multitask.
- Must be proficient in use of standard office equipment, computer programs and have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates experience in monitoring web analytics and SEO implementation.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development activities in order to enhance skills and keep current on new developments in the field.
- Must be able to work independently and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must work the days and hours to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks, and be punctual and timely in meeting all performance requirements, including but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with entire agency staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere, and maintain courteous and professional working relationships with members, vendors, and outside contacts of agency.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures, including agency safety requirements.
- Position requires frequent travel in the local area. Must have reliable transportation and valid Florida Driver License.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to exert moderate physical efforts which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weights (up to 50lbs), bending, stooping, stretching, squatting and sitting.
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
- Attending events and programs to gather content to use in digital media.
- Ability to interact with parents, children, and staff in a fun, professional manor.
- Noise level can be quiet to moderate.
$45,000 - $55,000
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN A JCC?
Jewish Community Centers are multi-service community agencies that provide a wide array of programs, courses, and activities for people of all ages. In addition to stimulating and rewarding work, you'll enjoy a friendly family-like atmosphere that values your mental and physical well-being. JCC employees can use the on-site fitness facilities and take part in all of the programs available. Competitive salaries and generous holiday, vacation, and healthcare plans underscore your importance to the JCC. In a recent survey of JCC employee satisfaction, more than 90 percent of professionals reported enjoying their jobs!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
The Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches is committed to a passionate, member and community-centric culture where team members are encouraged to contribute and collaborate leading to a highly engaged JCC family.
Opportunities for growth
Internal mobility is highly encouraged and fully supported.
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Health Benefits
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability
- PTO: Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Voluntary Benefits: Pet Discount Program, Financial Wellness, Identity Theft Protection, Accident and Critical Illness
- Staff Discount on our Programs (FT and PT employees!)
COMMITTMENT TO INCLUSION
Our mission at the Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches is to build community and enhance connection to Jewish life. We embrace employees, members and guests of any race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State law. A non-discrimination clause concerning employment opportunity is incorporated in the Personnel Manual. The Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.