The Marketing Specialist is responsible for promoting awareness and understanding of The JCC mission, supporting membership, enrollment and participation efforts in all JCC programs and events.
This exempt, full-time salaried position offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, and more. The Jewish Community Center is an EOE (equal opportunity employer).
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and reinforce the Marketing department's plan, purpose, organization and focus.
- Develops content for internal and external audiences across all channels.
- Work with and manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to manage customer relationships across the entire customer lifecycle, spanning marketing, sales/membership, and customer service interactions.
- Builds and fosters collaborative relationships with all departments to stay informed and evaluate areas of opportunity.
- Manages and collaborates with external agencies and vendors to ensure quality materials deadlines are met.
- Drive consistent messaging and partnerships throughout all departments, programs and events.
- Understand and enforce department procedures and systems to ensure the highest level of performance and production of assets in branding, print, web, digital, social media, data analytics, and outreach.
- Share and compile marketing trends and competitor's information.
- Adheres to department policies and procedures, guidelines, and fiscal responsibilities
- May attend some evening and/or weekend events
- Will be responsible for meeting established department goals
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field of study.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience working in a role in digital marketing, content marketing, corporate communications and/or journalism.
- Proficient in executing marketing initiatives aimed at a wide variety of audiences and market sectors and demonstrate exceptional editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge working with AP style and brand guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple and concurrent projects on tight deadlines.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to transform technical content into engaging, member-facing content.
- Proven ability to multitask, manage projects independently, and think strategically and creatively.
- Must have sophisticated design aesthetics with an ability to encourage this style from graphic and web staff.
- Excellent communication skills, proofreading, interpersonal, collaboration and organizational skills a must.
- Must be a team player with ability to interact with staff, members, lay leaders, volunteers and vendors in a positive and professional manner.
- Knowledge of marketing department operations and systems: Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress or similar, Mailchimp or similar, Salesforce, social media management tools and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Basecamp project management is a plus. Working knowledge of similar tools, such as Monday, ClickUp, etc desired.
- Working skills in photography and videography and editing is desired.
- Optimize content for all marketing outreach
- Cross-promote marketing outreach and channels and cross-functional initiatives to maximize reach
- Work from a concept to completion and partner with designer on execution of concepts
It is expected that the Marketing Specialist will be a team player as part of The JCC Professional Staff. He/she is expected to be aware of The JCC Mission Statement and work within the frameworks of that mission. Responsibilities of the job may be changed as the needs of The JCC and/or community change.
$45,000 - $55,000
The Aaron Family Jewish Community Center of Dallas brings the community together by providing state-of-the-art facilities and exceptional programs in an inclusive environment defined by Jewish values and culture.