Location and Job Title:
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
Seeking Creative, Interactive, Dedicated and Loving Educators! We are seeking early childhood professionals who have some teaching experience and some knowledge in early childhood best practices with a willingness to learn. Assistant Teachers should have a base knowledge of child development and be willing to work among side Orlando's best educators for young children.
Early Childhood Assistant Teachers will support Lead teachers in creating loving and dynamic learning environments which help support each child and meet them where they are in their current development. Must be willing to learn and grow and love for children is a must.
Assistant Teacher Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other lead teacher, other ECLC teachers & supervisor
- Help create lesson plans that are based on the children's interest and provide intentional learning experiences
- Support the set-up of classrooms that are playful, loving and support creative thinking using a variety of materials
- Communicate daily with parents about the children's experiences
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preferred but not required some Early Childhood Teaching experience
- Some knowledge of Child Development & Best Practices in Early Childhood Education
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to completion of DCF 45 hours during their first year
- Current CPR certification and basic first aid training
25,000 - 35,000
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.