Location and Job Title:
Director of Digital Media
800 Foster City Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404
The Director of Digital Media (DDM) is charged with digitally engaging our broad communities and helping people from all backgrounds have a meaningful PJCC experience and move on a spectrum from user/member/participant to advocate/donor/fan.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about delivering thoughtful, strategic, data-influenced, beautiful work - in collaborative partnership with colleagues, volunteers, consultants, and executive management. The DDM will further the Center's philanthropic mission and help reach beyond the Center's walls to create community, with respect and appreciation for our guiding principles based upon Jewish wisdom.
- Develop and direct our digital marketing strategy, planning, evaluation, and reporting, inclusive but not limited to web, email, social, search, and digital advertising
- Supervise, direct, and mentor digital staff
- Research, evaluate, and recommend adoption of latest and leading-edge digital engagement trends
- Establish digital marketing goals and objectives in line with overall marketing goals and PJCC strategic direction and guiding principles
- Develop and manage digital marketing budget
- Help lead the continued evolution of campkeff.org and pjcc.org
- Strategize and supervise video planning, production, and distribution
- Create compelling, attention-getting, on-brand content
- Strategize content curation, repurposing, and redeployment across digital platforms
- Direct all paid search and paid social campaigns
- Direct and help strategize for online fundraising initiatives
- Collaborate with other departments to best leverage technology to provide an outstanding member and participant experience
- Lead staff social media trainings
- Work synergistically with Marketing team members as well as other departments
- Serve as liaison with outside firms related to all digital platforms
- Shares the PJCC's philanthropic mission to practice the principle of Tikkun Olam - Repairing the World.
- Understands and respects PJCC mission to build a caring and connected community, support Jewish Peoplehood and individuals' personal Jewish journeys, and catalyze education and wellness for our beautifully diverse, multicultural community.
- Role model inspirational, motivational excellence, and an infectious spirit of enthusiasm
Other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree required
- 5+ years of increasingly sophisticated digital leadership
- 2+ years of management experience leading a high-performing team
- Iinfluential communicator with strong writing and speaking skills
- Passion for people and what motivates them to act; curious about human behavior
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing, email, web, and social media effective practices
- Experience with CRM mining, data analysis, and reporting
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Passion for all things digital as well as a flair and an eye for compelling content that motivates action - understands what it takes to tell a dynamite digital story
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team, and in a leadership role
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development, and management, content creation/sharing/commenting
- Handles pressure professionally
- Can agree that no one ever regretted being brave; that it is both a gift and an obligation to creatively express oneself; and that boldness really does hold within it genius, power, and magic.
$85,000 - $95,000
Welcoming with joy people of all ages, faiths, and backgrounds, our innovative Center provides programs and services designed to meet the needs of everyone from infants to seniors.
Come work out in our 50,000 square foot Byer Athletic Center; take a class at our Koret Learning Center; create a lifetime of memories for your children at our award-winning preschool or at Camp Keff.
At the PJCC we believe in a 'Wellness Your Way' approach to overall wellness. Wellness Your Way is an integrated approach to help youth and adults of all ages experience greater well-being by helping you identify your own, unique wellness formula and create a plan to put that formula to work in your life.
Your personal wellness formula serves your whole life, and it is unique to you. Your formula includes Nourish, Move and Engage activities that are the building blocks of a life well-lived.