Location and Job Title:
Welcome Desk (Part Time)
Jewish Federation of Greater Harrisburg
3301 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Greet and acknowledge all members and guests.
- Answer telephone calls and guest inquiries, and direct them as appropriate.
- Assist new members in filling out applications and paperwork.
- Create new events and programs into Raisers Edge database.
- Administer membership card ID process.
- Take member photos and download them into Raisers Edge database.
- Write all payment slips for programs, classes, etc.
- Handle petty cash sheets and deposits.
- Keep a clean and neat work environment.
- Replace forms, flyers and membership folders when necessary.
- Perform tasks requested by other Department Management.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Must be organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and
- manage time
- Must be able to work as a part of a team
- Must be able to manage conflict situations
- Must be able to take initiative to solve problems and be willing to seek assistance in solving problems
- Must be able to communicate well in written and verbal communication
- Must be able to cope with potentially demanding members
- Must be able to handle emergency and crisis situations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two-Three years office or customer service experience
To apply, please fill out this application and send it to Linda Skulsky at email@example.com.
Salary: $10 and up per hour based on experience.
The Federation is an EOE Employer.
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Harrisburg is dedicated to providing social, cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for people of all ages throughout the greater Harrisburg area.
Programs and services offered within the Jewish Community Center range from Early Childhood to Fitness, Senior Adult Programming to Swimming, Summer Camp to Aerobics.