Location and Job Title:
FITNESS CENTER FLOOR STAFF
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
The Julius B. Kuriansky Fitness Center is looking for dedicated members to join the Floor Staff. The Stamford JCC strives to promote the community's personal wellness by offering programs and services that enhance physical, social, and emotional wellbeing. We aspire to create a community committed to enthusiastic, lifelong involvement in physical fitness for continued happiness and personal growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all Fitness Center members.
- Monitor all activities within the Fitness Center, providing assistance to members proactively.
- Provide daily care and cleaning of all equipment, as well as restocking cleaning supplies, as needed.
- Enforce all Fitness Center policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
- Provide excellent customer service, including assisting all members in a safe and helpful manner on basic use of equipment and interpretation of Fitness Center policies.
- Communicate regularly with the management of the Fitness Center and provide additional assistance when requested.
- Handle member concerns and complaints in a professional manner
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be respectable, responsible, and a positive role model.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to fitness and personal wellness.
- Ability to lift a minimum weight of 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- Shifts may include weekends, early mornings,
- Responsible for opening and/or closing
procedures for the Fitness Center.
- Fitness Center floor staff may use the fitness
center before or after their assigned shift.
- Responsible for your scheduled shift, including
responsible for finding coverage, if needed.
- Feedback will be ongoing. If a situation arises
that needs attention it will be addressed promptly and a time line for desired
change will be established.
1035 Newfield Avenue
Stamford CT, 06905