Location and Job Title:
Registration and Accounts Receivable Coordinator
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Rachel Beckwith at email@example.com
- Responsible for registering families for programs, interfacing with the JCC back office, marketing and finance teams.
- Collection and posting of all payments including receivables and other program related revenues.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for program families and staff, connecting them to information and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Model commitment to the highest level of customer service to members and prospective members.
- Assist in the management of registration and back-office functions for all childcare, camp and semester-based programming, with specific focus on programs that involve installment payment plans and recurring billing.
- Support program professionals in all aspects of registration and accounts receivable functions necessary to provide excellence within the programs.
- Manage multiple program email accounts for registration purposes.
- Actively participate as a member of the Stamford JCC professional team. Support Stamford JCC policies, goals and initiatives.
- Maintaining confidentiality of school records and administrative information.
- Other duties as assigned by Controller, Associate Executive Director and/or CEO of Stamford JCC.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Office and Excel.
- Comfortable with cloud-based CRM solutions.
- Tenacious, with the ability to maintain focus and follow through to successfully execute projects from start to finish while balancing multiple priorities.
- Personifies flexibility, with the ability to keep different programs organized and on track simultaneously.
- Can work in a busy environment with many interruptions and distractions.
$45,000 - $55,000
The Stamford Jewish Community Center is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. While we are driven by the Jewish values of welcoming guests, kindness, respect, and communal responsibility, we warmly welcome people of all ages, faiths, ethnicities and backgrounds.