Location and Job Title:
Director of Business Systems
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
role is responsible for ensuring that JCCSF business operations and
financial systems are properly managed, designed, and optimized to
support the organization. The Director of Business Systems helps drive
process improvements across the organization through better tooling,
automating manual processes, and helping our program and operations
teams deliver the best member and participant experience. This role
manages a team of subject matter experts including developers and
account services and supports and guides business systems admins across
program areas. Additionally, this role oversees the ongoing support of
the jccsf.org website and works with outside web developers to
continually improve the user experience.
- Provide leadership and expertise for JCCSF enterprise information systems
- Work with functional leaders to develop a business systems roadmap for each program area
- Proactively evaluate new SF CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation and rollout
- Design and manage implementation of integration of SF CRM with other business systems and applications used in the organization
- Lead and grow a team of admins, developers, and the account services team
with programs, IT, operations, and marketing to define and deliver
improvements to business processes, internally and externally
and work with end users to ensure that the business systems meet their
needs and to keep pace with changes in program operation, policies,
a multi-disciplinary approach to solving business challenges and
unlocking new streams of business value through digital automation
- Provide guidance on technology investments that drive innovation and customer value
- Negotiate contracts for business systems software and tools
- Promote a collaborative culture across the organization
- Lead and/or participate in committees, task forces and project teams as required.
- Manage and oversee trainings that support staff throughout the JCCSF on data validation, reporting and analysis.
- Work in partnership with Finance to consolidate financial data necessary for accurate accounting of business results.
Development to reconcile and record Gifts, Grants, Fundraising and
Event data and support Development operations with process and reporting
degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Computer
Information Systems, or any related field from an accredited
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- 8+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, or Systems Analyst.
- Experience as a supervisor and leading teams
- Expert understanding of web markups, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, small and large group facilitation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications.
- Ability to work on complex, cross-functional initiatives in a dynamic environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of web services.
- Familiarity with web testing frameworks.
conditions are typical of an office environment. Under the guidelines
of the SFDPH, this position may be eligible for a hybrid work
arrangement, combining on-site and remote work.
This position involves working in seated or standing positions, minimal lifting, and some walking.
Benefited, exempt supervisory position
HOUR & SCHEDULE:
Full-time, Monday - Friday, Hybrid (time TBD)
HEALTH & SAFETY:
order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible,
all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19)
prior to beginning work. Please reach out to HR@jccsf.org if you have
$105,000 - $120,000
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).