Location and Job Title:
Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan
334 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY 10023
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CPO with calendar and meeting follow-ups for 50+ person department.
- Providing meeting minutes and post meeting follow up
- Handling in-depth functions with the Personify database. This work includes running and interpreting monthly reports on various program activities in an effort to troubleshoot, identify trends/patterns in participation and culling data for specific programs and/or for key stakeholders including funders and Board of Directors
- Data entry and upkeep in Personify on an ongoing basis for program departments including heavy seasonal data entry three times per year prior to the start of new seasons.
- Liaising with Finance, Technology, Development, Marketing and Public Relations regarding all aspects of programming department/CPO needs
- Budget support including monthly credit card reconciliation for CPO
- Administrative support for in-person or virtual programs on an as needed basis
- Support specific Centers for Excellence at the JCC with administrative support as assigned
- Adept in Microsoft office and google suite including word, excel, powerpoint, google docs.
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, punctual, detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience with data entry and creation/interpretation of reports,
- Prior experience with Personify a plus but not required
- College degree preferred
- In order to work at the JCC Manhattan and must be able to provide vaccination status.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Diversity is a core value of The Marlene Meyerson JCC of Manhattan. We believe the power of diversity enriches all of us by exposing us to a range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
Full-time Program Administrative Assistant role to support and work closely with the Chief Program Officer (CPO) of the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan.