Location and Job Title:
Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
The Marketing Assistant
reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and will manage the website and PR relations,
as well as assist with email newsletters and social media, including writing
content and press releases, creating original and template-based graphics, and
taking photos of programs and events. This is a part-time position with some evening
and weekend hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain website content, including text, images, and multimedia elements.
- Manage and update program listings, pricing, and inventory on CRM platform (Accrisoft).
- Pulling reports from CRM platform.
- Monitor website performance, analyze traffic metrics, and implement improvements to enhance user experience and sales.
- Implement SEO best practices to improve search engine rankings and website visibility.
- Analyze user experience through usage of Hotjar to understand target audience needs, preferences, and pain points.
- Photograph and video throughout the JCC as needed for content creation
- Create visually engaging content while ensuring brand consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Write press releases and articles for upcoming events, programs, and fundraising initiatives.
- Create and manage relationships with media outlets.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week) with a rate of $25-$35 per hour.
- Preferred bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with responsive design principles to create designs that adapt to different screen sizes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and user feedback to drive design decisions.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with all departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Office and Excel.
- Must have a flexible and collaborative work style.
- On-site position.
$25,000 - $35,000
The Stamford Jewish Community Center is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. While we are driven by the Jewish values of welcoming guests, kindness, respect, and communal responsibility, we warmly welcome people of all ages, faiths, ethnicities and backgrounds.
The Stamford JCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community.