Location and Job Title:
Early Childhood Support Teacher
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
Seeking Creative, Interactive, Dedicated and Loving Individuals! We are seeking individuals who love to work with children and are willing to learn early childhood best practices including the Reggio Emilia Approach. Support Teachers should be highly motivated, hard-working, dedicated and willing to learn among side Orlando's best educators for young children.
Early Childhood Support Teachers will support the dynamic and loving learning environments while helping each child. Must be willing to learn and grow and love for children is a must.
Support Teacher Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Lead & Assistant teacher, other ECLC teachers & supervisor
- Help implement lesson plans
- Support the teachers in classrooms that are dynamic and playful. Classrooms will support creative thinking and involve a variety of materials.
- Feel comfortable communicating with parents about the children's daily experiences
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preferred but not required some Early Childhood Teaching experience
- Some knowledge of Child Development & Best Practices in Early Childhood Education
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to completion of DCF 45 hours during their first year
- Current CPR certification and basic first aid training
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.