Location and Job Title:
Events and Marketing Coordinator
45 Haverford Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
The Events and Marketing Coordinator is a full-time staff position with the Kaiserman Jewish Community Center under the supervision of the Marketing Director and Development Manager. The Events and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for successfully developing, implementing and overseeing public and private events for the Kaiserman JCC; as well as assisting the marketing and development departments with tasks as needed. The Events and Marketing Coordinator must be highly motivated, task driven, organized, and great at execution.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning and managing events of varying size and purposes for the Kaiserman JCC, including our preschool and Camp Kef.
- Events include annual fundraisers, preschool events, Philadelphia JCC Maccabi Hall of Fame ceremonies, and other events.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Assess an events overall success and submit findings.
- Managing Kaiserman JCC social media (Facebook, Instagram, and potentially others) under the supervision of the Marketing Director.
- Assisting with graphic design (experience not needed).
- Drafting emails and communications, both internally and externally.
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of annual marketing and event plans
- At least 1 year of relevant job experience.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelors degree in hospitality management, public relations, marketing, or communications preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Graphic design experience, or a willingness to learn.
Kaiserman JCC Competencies:
Mission and Community Oriented
- Take initiative to assist in developing others.
- Build rapport and relate well to others.
- Speak and write effectively.
- Empathetically listen and communicate for understanding when negotiating and dealing with conflict.
- Effectively tailor communications to the appropriate audience.
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, guidance and support.
- Strive to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members. Embrace new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member experience. Make sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another.
- Establish goals, clarify tasks, plan work and actively participates in meetings.
- Hold staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress.
- Develop plans and manage best practices through engagement of team.
- Effectively manage budgets.
Personal Development Oriented
- Pursue self-development that enhances job performance.
- Demonstrate an openness to change and seeks opportunities in the change process. Utilize non-threatening methods to address sensitive issues and inappropriate behavior or performance.
- Share new insights.
$35,000 - $45,000
The Kaiserman JCC is located in Wynnewood, PA, in the heart of the Main Line. We are a vibrant Jewish Community, just a few miles from Center City Philadelphia. We are home to the award-winning Camp Kef summer day camp and one of the most respected preschool & kindergarten programs in the region.
The mission of the Kaiserman JCC is to ensure a welcoming and inclusive environment where Jewish values inspire excellent social, recreational, educational, cultural, and humanitarian activities that embrace our identity and connection to Israel. The JCC is committed to serving our entire community and does not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Since 1971, the Kaiserman JCC has worked to build a vibrant, inclusive, and supportive Jewish community and enhancing and deepening the commitment to Jewish philanthropy. We have also worked with people and partners across the region to nurture Jewish life and learning, help those in need and build connections with Israel and Jews around the world.