Location and Job Title:
Corporate Partnership Manager
800 Foster City Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404
The PJCC seeks a motivated, goal-oriented Corporate Partnerships Manager to develop the strategy and launch a new program of corporate partnerships, focused on developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with businesses in San Mateo County.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will be both externally and internally facing, identifying and stewarding potential partners, while working closely with colleagues across PJCC departments to develop and customize partnership benefits that align with the interests of the companies, while also generating revenue and raising visibility for PJCC in the business community. An integral member of the fundraising team, the Manager will meaningfully contribute to the achievement of PJCC's annual fundraising goals and will actively participate in ongoing development activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Launch and implement a new corporate partnerships program which will result in generation of annual revenue and increased awareness of PJCC community wide.
- Create a framework for partnership benefits and mutually beneficial offerings.
- Identify potential corporate partners with the capacity to contribute $5,000-$100,000 annually, cultivate relationships, develop proposals and agreements, and secure partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with volunteer leaders and/or committee to implement the project.
- Create annual budget for partnerships program.
- Manage relationships with partners and oversee implementation of benefits to ensure an excellent philanthropic experience through their investment in PJCC.
- Recommend business development opportunities for PJCC to advance membership sales and program recruitment.
- Collaborate with and support ongoing Development activities, which may include donor solicitation, recognition, events, and communication
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in business development, sales and/or fundraising.
- Inspired by PJCC's mission and guiding principles.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and ability to engage with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Comfortable and experienced with direct sales or solicitation, including initiating contact with prospects and face-to-face engagement.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, while also implementing program details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in joining a collaborative team in a community-oriented environment.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM database strongly preferred.
- Work on occasional evenings and weekend days will be required.
$75,000 - $85,000
Welcoming with joy people of all ages, faiths, and backgrounds, our innovative Center provides programs and services designed to meet the needs of everyone from infants to seniors.
Come work out in our 50,000 square foot Byer Athletic Center; take a class at our Koret Learning Center; create a lifetime of memories for your children at our award-winning preschool or at Camp Keff.
At the PJCC we believe in a 'Wellness Your Way' approach to overall wellness. Wellness Your Way is an integrated approach to help youth and adults of all ages experience greater well-being by helping you identify your own, unique wellness formula and create a plan to put that formula to work in your life.
Your personal wellness formula serves your whole life, and it is unique to you. Your formula includes Nourish, Move and Engage activities that are the building blocks of a life well-lived.