Location and Job Title:
2000 Hollywood Dr
York, PA 17403
Overview: Responsibilities include building and grounds maintenance, complete set-up/tear-down of rentals, and performance of general housekeeping duties.
- Open/close facility at designated times-secure building
- Set-up/tear-down of rentals
- Maintenance repairs
- Check and replenish locker rooms throughout shift
- To respond quickly to facility needs
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Occasional extra hours
- Lawn care/ snow removal
- Ability to work independently
- Communicate any concerns/problems to Facility Manager
- Occasional exposure to chemicals, blood pathogens, dangerous equipment, body fluids ? Use of proper safety equipment
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Minimum 6 months experience in related job
- Mechanical background
- Attend required department and staff meetings.
- Positively and actively promote the JCCs mission, membership programs, events, and charitable purpose to JCC members and the general public. Serve as a role model for members and staff demonstrating positive attitudes, appropriate attire and grooming, and an effective work ethic.
- Be familiar with the mission and vision statements and Core Values of the York JCC. Model the core values while working and communicating with members and staff.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information about staff, and use discretion when sharing any such information within legal confines.
Minimum physical requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Need to be standing for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders
- Need to be familiar with control and accounting of supplies
- Clean driving record
To apply, please send resume/cover letter to email@example.com
$25,000 - $35,000
Who We Are
The JCC is a non-profit community center that welcomes the diverse population of York County, regardless of religion, financial or ethnic background. Since 1910 the JCC's role has changed and expanded to reflect the current times. Our staff is committed to providing members and guests with high quality programs and customer service. Included in a membership is the use of the fitness center, over 100 group and water fitness classes each week, lap and family swims, open gym use, family art and gym activities, a relaxation center complete with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, and discounts on fitness, social, and enrichment classes and programs.
The JCC provides programming for:
- Wellness & Fitness for all ages
- Youth Fitness, Dance & Sports
- Children's Education and Child Care
- Holocaust Education
- Diversity Education
- Jewish Cultural Programs
- Contemporary Adult Programming